#### 2015-04-01 Cleaned codes for entering/leaving spots.
* Cleaned codes for entering/leaving spots
* Can control enemy for dev purpose
* Tweaked cruiser_1 weapon ammos and particles
* Fixed an auto flight bug
* Setting invicible flag in script
* Tweaked engine. Fixed the case ships roll too fast.
* CCD is also enagled for Fighters
* Highlighting feature for list items.
* +1350, 796
#### 2015-04-02 Breaking into any step of Prologue scene.
* Displaying number of particles and point lights : r_numParticleEmitters, r_numPointLights
* Skipping debug draw
* Seperated camera and fleets for entering/leaving spots
* Removed GamePrologueState, integrated into GamePlayState
* Can start any step of prologue by changing an option variable
* Cleaned ActorManager codes.
* +1149, -758
After finish the prologue, the game seems to be slower. Profiling......
#### 2015-04-03 Optimizing
* Profiling : Engine Update, Particles, Debug Renderer, Physics, Point Lights.
* Optimized point lights, particles.
* Fixed point lights is not all deleted when the scene changes.
* Fixed scaled object's portrait bug
* +475, -339
#### 2015-04-06 working on weapons...
* MeshGroup supports geometry animation.
* Project restructured.
* Working on mesh alpha blending.
* Working on weapons system...
* Fixed a bug on loading actors from disk.
* Fixed a crash case when the ammo hit a modular ship. : could not find module index.
* Fixed skill point information on the officer ui.
* Fixed the case in which the crew index and seat index doesn't match
* Changing earth to a volcanic planet
* +3947, -1776
#### 2015-04-07 Huge weapons.
* Huge weapons placed on multi modules.
* +1286, -257
#### 2015-04-08 Render states. Weapon angle restrictions.
* Render states moved to Material. previously in Object.
* Grouped three render states(Blend, DepthStencil, Rasterizer)
* Now .material files can have options for render states
* Cleaned render enums
* Angle restriction for weapons
* Added angle prediction mesh
* Weapon can be rotated when attach
* Exposed attaching huge weapons to lua
* Weapon charging effects before fire
* Deleted unnecessary .material files.
* +1963, -1446
#### 2015-04-9 New weapons.
* A ParticleEmitter can emit ParticleEmitters
* ParticleRenderObject's key is now more sophisticated. Distinguish every render options.
* Special weapon ability : Slow down and Push.
* New weapons added.
* Added new particles.
* +1351, -247
#### 2015-04-10 New weapons - Hammmer, Spinoza and TurretPad
* Mesh glow.
* Collision shapes for MeshGroup objects
* Metallic, Roughness, Emissive now packed into one texture.
* Rotating weapons which need 1 or 9 modules by pressing 'q', 'e'
* Red screening when weapons overed on invalid position
* Now weapons have collision shapes. Can be targetable seperately.
* Added concept of sub weapon system.
* Hiding surrounded modules. performance reasons.
* Added new weapons and particles for it.
* WeaponHammer - HammerMuzzle, HammerAmmo, HammerHit
* WeaponSpinoza - SpinozaMuzzle, SpinozaAmmo, SpinozaHit
* Fixed 'CLOSE_BY_ESC' malfunctioning.
* +2831, -332
#### 2015-04-14 Weapons. Physics.
* Auxiliary data and col shapes for MeshGroup.
* RenderStates bug when texts contain a ebmeded images.
* NSight friendly shader compile flags.
* Added gCamTransform shader constant
* Tweaked actor icons sizes
* Memory leaks in FractureComp
* Added HPBar manager and HPBarRenderObject
* Cleaned Mark Manager.
* Added game debug flags : SpatialOrigin, CameraActorId
* Weapon Model now can use mesh group which doesn't have hierarchy
* Fixed portrait render target bug
* Optimized modular ship : faster multiple module attachments.
* Added sub ammo concept
* New checking method of creating new rigid objects inside of other rigid objects.
* Added new weapons
* SongMissile, GreyChildren.
* Cleaned interfaces
* +4336, -1062
The new weapon, Grey Multiple Rocket Laucher, fails to stand the virtual enviroinment test.
Compared to traditional cannons, the new weapon was very inefficient in terms of accuracy. The defense contractor said it was just a prototype version and they are going to provide the enhanced version by the end of this month.
We are expecting much more accuracy,, especially in this price...
#### 2015-04-15 Weapons, InputHandler
* Cleaned InputHandler
* Splash Damage
* Recoli effect.
* Improved accuracy of Grey Rocket Laucher.
* +1379, -967
#### 2015-04-16 Weapons Menu
* Linking actor ui.
* Cleaned mouse over highligting
* Locking highlight
* Message for modules destruction.
* Added Weapon Menu.
* Cleaned Module, Item menu.
* +1131, -386
We changed to private development mode from now on since some sensitive game contents are being added.
We will release the whole change log after the game released.
Thanks you for visiting our development log pages.