#### 2015-01-05 Integrating Bullet Physics
* Integrating Bullet physics.
#### 2015-01-06 Physics, new game concepts, uis.
* Added Physics DLL project
* Aligned memory allocation : Use FB_NEW_ALIGNED(...) / FB_DEL_ALIGNED(...)
* Mouse button improvements
* Refresh officer list. Cleaned code for populating officer list ui.
* Added PhysicsComp
* Added 'mass' and 'force' columns to ShipDb
* Added Morale and Fatigue concepts
* Added early promotion concept
* Implementing physical movement into EngineComp
* Added full-scale attack concept.
* Added GameTimer.
* Inheriting command
* Added event box with graphics
* Animating image inside button comps
* Merging columns
* Setting user id to each rows
* Added material color animation
* Added property : IMAGE_FIXED_SIZE, CHECKBOX_CHECKED, MODAL
* Added lua interactive
* +4862, -760
#### 2015-01-07 Applying torque
* Bullet Physics debug drawer
* 3D Text Renderer
* Rotating RigidBodies using torque according to the user input.
* Calculating force and mass of modular ship
* +1072, -66
#### 2015-01-09 Support TriangleMesh collision shape.
* Support for mesh collision shapes.
* Importing mesh collision shape from collada file.
* converting it to the btBvhTriangleMeshShape(for static) or btGImpactMeshShape(for dynamic)
* Cleaned collada importer
* Fixed DebugHud bug when the number of lines exceed 500
* Moved physics update timing after user input.
* Now actor PostInit() is called after the transform is set to the SpatialComp
* Fixed crash while exiting the program. Caused by deleting an sub-actor while deleting all actors.
* Moved physics rigid body update time to after the EngineComp is updated.
* +759, 292
Defining coaser detailed collision mesh for asteroid. Now engine can import this information to generate mesh collision shape as well as other types(Box, Sphere and Compound)
now exact collision detection is possible. ( lines are drawn without depth culling, so looks have many vertices.)
#### 2015-01-10 Reporting collision events
* Integrated serveral physics interfaces into one(ITransformExchanger, IColShapeProvider and ICollisionEventHander)
* Saving user ptr into physics instances.
* Notifying collision events to the application.
* Adding new components in RunTime.
* Detaching modules when it collided with static rigid bodies.(working on)
* +385, -150
#### 2015-01-12 Ship crash
* Collision filtering
* Camera Shaking
* An option for effects not to inherit parent's rotation
* Rigid body feedback for engine output effects
* Added 'material' amd 'materialParams' for ModelComponent
* Modular ship destruction
* +842, -160
#### 2015-01-13 Fracturing
* Support fracture meshes.
* Import fracture meshes
* Generate fracture rigid bodies.
* Interface for convex collision shapes
* Changed fastbird::RigidBody to be inherited from btRigidBody.
* Added FractureComp - mapping physical rigid bodies and graphicals
* Runtime removal of components
* +739, -357
Now detached modules are fractured and scattered.
#### 2015-01-14 Multiple modular ship support
* Gluing debris - break when certain threshold is exceeded.
* Ray test supported
* Multiple modular ship support.
* Replace ray test to use Bullet Physics library.
* +516 -174
Now can have multiple modular ships.
#### 2015-01-15 Space Station as a modular ship
* Debug Draw : ActorId - 'GameDebugFlag 1'
* Fixed Ray Cast bug
* Save/Load individual actors to a file.
* Added Space Station composed with serveral modules
* Fixed loading carrier modules containing eagles
* Added two movement mode - Destination mode and Direction mode
* It is convinient to use Destination mode when the ship need to arrive at certain position,
And Direction mode is for user controlling ships and avoiding obstacles.
* Modules that are not reachable to the core module will be automatically detached from the modular ship.
* Cleaned User Ptr related codes.
* Direction alignmend codes moved to game project
* +731, -250
Approaching to the space station.
Trying to docking. (conceptual) If the ship approaches to the space station with high speed, modules collided will be fractured. Need to be careful.
Since player can control forward/backward speed, rotation and horizontal/vertical parallel speed, I'm expecting docking might be fun.
#### 2015-01-17 Space station ui
* Thick textured line rendering
* Added Geometry Renderer
* Overriding environment map for render targets.
* Improved horizontal/vertical movement of ships with mouse middle btn.
* Adding space station ui
* Displaying direction of ships on HUD
* Displaying docking position of space station
* +1385, -135
#### 2015-01-19 Space Station UI
* Working on the docking ui.
* +606, -40
#### 2015-01-20 Space Station UI
* Station UI
* +647, -50
#### 2015-01-21 Inline text coloring
* Station UI - Missions
* inline text coloring. use : [$cr0xffffffff$]blahblah[$cr$]
* +462, -76
#### 2015-01-22 Mission - gathering minerals
* Working on a mission - gathering minerals.
* Setting linear/angular damping
* Now boid simulatino is using physics.(need to work more)
* EngineComp : Locking Rotation, Disable physical movement,
* Reviving mining movement with physics.
* Ray testing with a certain obj
* Reporting close objects
* Supporting inline icon insertion. use : [$img<AtlaRegionName>$]
* Added 'MATCH_HEIGHT' property
* +1070, -245
#### 2015-01-30 FlockSystem and Physics
* DebugRenderer - fixed bugs for Sphere and Box shapes.
* Fixed bug for stretching space particles.
* Handling 'Docking Position' mesh auxiliaries - for asteroid's mining pos.
* Added independent boid concept
* Following formation
* Fixed engine thrust effects
* Flock system and Physics.
* Recreating physics rigid bodies.
* Cleaned code for drills
* Mission : Protect merchant fleet. - handling neutral actors.
* Getting overlapped objects in an AABB
* fixed a bug related to Match Height.
* +2358, -552
#### 2015-01-31 Instant Spot
* Pirates can interupt jumping fleets.
* Random pirates fleet generation
* Added a concept 'Instant Spot'
* Working on a mission 'Protect Merchant Fleet'
* +1161, -66
#### 2015-02-02 fastbird engine 2015 Jan. released!
* URL : https://github.com/fastbird/fastbirdEngine/releases